Tinytag Explorer software for USB and LAN data loggers
Tinytag Explorer software is required for data loggers with USB connectivity. Tinytag Explorer can also be used with LAN loggers operating as single standalone devices, however to use the connect central management feature you will require Tinytag Explorer Connect.
The software is sold on a site licence, allowing unlimited users on one site. You only need to buy an additional copy of this software if planning to use it at a different location.
Find out more about Tinytag Explorer software.
- For USB/standalone loggers
- Set up loggers and present data
- Straightforward data offload
- Easy to use and versatile
- Supports Txt, CSV, Excel, XML export
- User programmable alarms
- Combine data from multiple loggers
Contact Us >
Get in contact with us by email:
Alternatively you can call us on: