Survey November 2016 Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Survey and Prize Draw rules and regulations
Before you consider completing the survey, please read through the Terms and Conditions below.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Only people who have been e-mailed the survey, and have fully completed it, are eligible to take part in the draw. Employees of Gemini Data Loggers UK Ltd and their families are excluded as well as Gemini Data Loggers' distributors, resellers and their families.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Automated entries will be invalidated.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged. Answering the survey is not proof of our receipt of your entry.
- For your security the survey results you submit will use SSL encryption.
- The closing date and time is midnight on 9 December 2016 (UK time).
- The prize winner will be randomly drawn from all the correct entries, and contacted by Gemini Data Loggers UK Ltd. Only the winner will be contacted personally.
- The winner will be formally notified (by email) within 21 days of the closing date. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon notification. Where we notify a winner by email, we will ask for confirmation of receipt by return email.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available.
- Gemini Data Loggers UK Ltd. will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in this survey.
- Use of false name or address, e.g. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Gemini Data Loggers UK Ltd. reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address before such person may claim their prize.
- Gemini Data Loggers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in this free prize draw implies acceptance of these rules.
- Gemini Data Loggers will keep your personal details (email address) for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting or other purposes required by law. Other information gathered in this survey will be used to improve our products and services as well as our communications with you. We may share this information with some of our distributors in your area who are and/or will be dealing with your enquiries in future communications.
- Gemini Data Loggers will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission.
- Gemini Data Loggers UK Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the free prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when completing the survey and entering this free prize draw.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the competition is: Gemini Data Loggers UK Ltd., Terminus Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8UJ
Please complete our Tinytag survey.
Contact Us >
Get in contact with us by email:
Alternatively you can call us on:
+44 (0) 1243 813000