About Tinytag Explorer
Tinytag Explorer is the Windows program used to configure Tinytag loggers and view recorded data. During set up, logger names, logging intervals and alarm settings can easily be chosen. Recorded data can be shown as a graph, table of readings or summary information.Tinytag Explorer Datasheet
Using Tinytag Explorer
All Tinytags use Tinytag Explorer software. The step-by-step launch page enables the selection of the logger's settings according to particular requirements. Offloaded information is initially presented as a graph, with simple navigation features for zooming and scrolling through data. Axes can be rescaled, notes added and unwanted data masked using a 'top and tail feature'.
Data is also available as a table of readings, summary information view, and daily minimum/maximum view. Data can easily be exported or copied and pasted into popular office packages. Information from multiple logging runs or multiple loggers can be combined into the same graph or table, using the comprehensive overlay features.
- Quick to get started, straightforward set up
- Linked graph, readings and information views
- Combine data from multiple loggers/runs
- Bulk Offload Tool: offload/restart multiple loggers
- Supports Txt, CSV, Excel, and XML export formats
- Includes comprehensive illustrated help file