Quality & Environmental Policy
Quality and Environmental
Gemini Data Loggers strives to provide products and services that are cost-effective, robust and reliable. To help achieve this we maintain a Business Management System (BMS) which includes our Quality and Environmental Systems. The purpose of the BMS is to document our system, define the authorities and responsibilities of management, set policy and provide general procedures for activities relating to the day-to-day operation of the company.
Gemini Data Loggers (UK) Ltd., the company behind the Tinytag brand, is fully committed to:
- Growing the business profitably and ethically by developing mutually beneficial relationships with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Continually monitoring new and existing technologies that may provide new product and service opportunities, new routes to market or efficiency improvements.
- Exploring and pursuing business opportunities that play to our key strengths: our reputation, the Tinytag brand, flexible design and manufacturing capability, strong customer awareness and international distribution network.
- Maintaining and developing the Tinytag brand with its reputation for robustness, reliability, ease of use and value for money.
- Maintaining, complying with and continually improving our Business Management System (BMS) which complies with the quality standard ISO9001, the environmental standard ISO14001, and the relevant sections of the ATEX Directive and the standard for explosive atmospheres ISO80079-34 for specific historical products.
- Ensuring that all applicable safety, regulatory & statutory requirements are identified, reviewed and applied.
- Ensuring that our staff are capable of performing their assigned tasks, providing training when needed and encouraging further skill development.
- Creating an environment where objectives and improvements are communicated and implemented.
- Ensuring that work carried out within the company is performed according to the BMS, that the processes are effective and efficient and providing our customers with accurate and reliable product, services and calibration certificates.
- Reducing waste throughout the company, re-using our resources where practical and the protection of the environment.
Contact Us >
Get in contact with us by email:
Alternatively you can call us on:
+44 (0) 1243 813000
ISO Certificates >
We work hard to achieve and maintain our ISO accreditationRead more
Quality & Environmental >
Details of our Quality Policy and Business Management SystemRead more
Delivery & Returns >
Delivery and returns policy, including warranty and Ts & CsRead more