Before you consider completing the survey, please read through
the Terms and Conditions below.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Only people who have been e-mailed the survey, and have fully
completed it, are eligible to take part in the draw. Employees of
Gemini Data Loggers UK Ltd and their families are excluded as well
as Gemini Data Loggers' distributors, resellers and their
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Automated entries will
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost,
delayed or damaged. Answering the survey is not proof of our
receipt of your entry.
- For your security the survey results you submit will use SSL
- The closing date and time is midnight on 14th February 2020
- The prize winner will be randomly drawn from all the correct
entries, and contacted by Gemini Data Loggers UK Ltd. Only the
winner will be contacted personally.
- The winner will be formally notified (by email) within 21 days
of the closing date. Full details of the prize will be given in
writing upon notification. Where we notify a winner by email, we
will ask for confirmation of receipt by return email.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available.
- Gemini Data Loggers UK Ltd. will not be liable for any damage,
loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not
being able to take part in this survey.
- Use of false name or address, e.g. a name by which the entrant
is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any
prize. Gemini Data Loggers UK Ltd. reserves the right to oblige any
potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and
address before such person may claim their prize.
- Gemini Data Loggers reserves the right to amend these rules at
any time. Entry in this free prize draw implies acceptance of these
- Gemini Data Loggers will keep your personal details (email
address) for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize
that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied
with, and for accounting or other purposes required by law. Other
information gathered in this survey will be used to improve our
products and services as well as our communications with you. We
may share this information with some of our distributors in your
area who are and/or will be dealing with your enquiries in future
- Gemini Data Loggers will not pass on your personal details to
any other organisation without your permission.
- Gemini Data Loggers UK Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the
free prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion,
and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to
agree to be bound by them when completing the survey and entering
this free prize draw.
- These rules are governed by English law.
The promoter of the competition is: Gemini Data Loggers UK Ltd.,
Terminus Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8UJ.