1. Authorised users only. Users are registered in the system against their Windows-OS login. Unauthorised users cannot access the system or data loggers.
Ensure data integrity with Tinytag DI: secure software for Tinytag data loggers.
- Control access to your data logging system
- Manage user access to data loggers
- View recorded activity history
- Aids regulatory compliance
- Works with most Tinytag data loggers
What is Tinytag DI?
Tinytag DI is the secure data logging software for Tinytag data loggers. Manage and monitor who has access to your data loggers and what they can do with them, review activity history in the audit log and maintain accurate, traceable and reliable data in a closed, secure data logging system. In regulated industries where rigorous digital record-keeping is paramount, Tinytag DI can aid compliance with data governance standards.
FROM £700.00 excl. VAT SEE SOFTWARE PACKS
How it works
2. User activity is controlled. Registered users are given an access level appropriate to their role within the organisation. This controls what users can do with data loggers.
3. User access to data is restricted. Data loggers are assigned to users, individually or in groups, to control which data loggers users have access to.
4. Closed system protects data. Administrators enable data integrity features on data loggers, making them part of the closed system. They cannot be accessed by unauthorised users or on other systems.
Tinytag DI combines the features of Tinytag Explorer and Tinytag Explorer Connect with practical data security controls that help you to protect your data.
Safeguard your critical data in a closed, secure system.
- Add data integrity features to any data logger at any time.
- Lock data loggers to your Tinytag DI system.
- Restrict access to authorised users only.
Control access to your data logging system
- Registered users are verified every time they access the system.
- Changes are attributable to individual users.
- Keep data safe from unintended or intentional manipulation.
User access levels
Control what users can do with data loggers
- Administrator: users who can view/configure all data loggers, access audit logs and enable/disable data integrity features on data loggers.
- Power User: users who can view/configure the data loggers assigned to them and access audit logs.
- Operator: 'read-only' users who can view data from data loggers assigned to them.
Control user access to data loggers
- Assign access to data loggers individually or in bulk.
- Users can only view data loggers that are assigned to them.
- Set up Groups according to location, department or other organisational needs.
Ensure the accuracy and consistency of your data.
- Records key changes made to a data logger's configuration and system-critical events e.g. alarms.
- Events are dated, time-stamped and attributed to users, PCs and data loggers.
- Enables full reconstruction of data history.
- Control access to your data loggers and their data
- Maintain data integrity in every application
- Easily prove the quality and authenticity of your data
- Compatible with most Tinytag data loggers - no new hardware needed!
- Combines features of Tinytag Explorer and Tinytag Explorer Connect into one secure system
- Familiar, user-friendly interface
- No need for password management - handled by Windows OS
- Aids MHRA Data Integrity, FDA 21CFR Part 11 and BS EN 12830 compliance
Tinytag DI has been designed to help organisations comply with GxP regulations in controlled environments.
- Fully traceable, attributable and complete data history aids data integrity compliance (including MHRA Guidance on GxP Data Integrity, FDA 21CFR Part 11 and BS EN 12830)
- User access controls and closed, secure system restrict unauthorised access to data
- Accurate data helps you make informed decisions about temperature-sensitive products during manufacture, storage and transportation
- Ideal for regulated environments within medical, pharmaceutical and food industries
Ready to find out more?
Finding the monitoring solution that works for you is important – and we’re here to help. Send us a question or request to chat with one of our sales experts!Contact us
Tinytag DI Demo
Use the form to request a remote demonstration of Tinytag DI from one of our experts.
Take a look at our other Tinytag software
FROM £55.00 excl. VAT
Essential data logging software for all Tinytags
- View data as graphs, tables or summary information
- Set-up and configure data loggers
- Combine and compare data
- Copy/export data into popular packages: .xlsx, .xml, .csv and .txt
Tinytag Explorer Connect
FROM £440.00 excl. VAT
Radio & LAN-enabled data logging
- Automatic data collection
- Real-time access to data
- Mix-and-match Radio & LAN data loggers in one system
- Visual representation of your system