Explorer can display data traces relative to one another and
allow them to be synchronised at significant events (e.g. the start
of a cooling curve, or the start of a test cycle).
To synchronise data from multiple logging runs:
- First combine the traces using the 'Overlay'
feature (as described above).
- Next, go to 'View', 'Time Display
Format' and 'Relative Time'. The traces
will then be displayed relative to one another, with the x-axis
showing the time since the loggers were started (rather than the
date and time a reading was taken).
- To move traces relative to one other, enter offsets by going to
the 'Align' menu option and selecting 'Edit
Aligning traces at a specific value
Traces can also be aligned at a specific value.
To do this:
- Go to 'Align' and 'Set Sync
- Enter the value that you want the data to synchronise at and
- Next, go to 'Align' and 'Sync at
Setpoint' and select the required value from the points
listed. Tinytag Explorer will then synchronise the data at the
first transit of the Setpoint for each of the traces in the