Tinytag data loggers are ideal for monitoring many agricultural processes.
From the tiniest seed in horticulture to the largest livestock, Tinytag humidity and temperature data loggers help to maintain the optimum environments for agricultural processes.
Tinytag temperature and humidity data loggers are used in horticultural processes, for example to:
- Monitor temperature and humidity levels for the development of seedlings through to full-grown plants and produce
- Monitor soil and air temperatures and provide warning of frost when connected to the Tinytag alarm box
- Monitor climatic parameters and identify microclimates as part of land mapping projects
- Monitor the conditions of plants and produce during transport
Humidity and temperature monitoring can be critical in maintaining the optimum conditions in vineyards. Each grape variety has unique requirements if top quality grapes are to be produced: obtaining temperature and humidity histories from each vineyard block can provide an essential guide to planting decisions, i.e. which varietal will best suit that particular block. In addition, the data obtained can be used to aid day-to-day management decisions about disease prevention, for example identifying the risk of downy mildew in areas of high humidity.
Tinytag Plus 2
Tinytags are used throughout the livestock industry cycle, for example to:
- Help reduce disease and losses, by monitoring environmental conditions for livestock
- Monitor the storage temperatures of animal feedstuffs
- Record data for the assessment of transportation conditions for livestock