Tinytag data loggers provide environmental monitoring locally or throughout an entire building.
The loggers are ideal in indoor situations where flexibility, size and the lack of wiring are important. Easy to set up and quick to deploy, units can be used for short periods to trouble-shoot conditions in a particular location, or remain in place for longer periods in multiple locations to build up profiles.The loggers are configured with Tinytag Explorer software, and together this can provide an integrated overview of building efficiency.
Regular monitoring of data will help ensure the wellbeing of those inside, and can also be used on an on-going basis to help identify areas for reducing energy consumption. Applications range from schools and offices, to domestic homes, hospitals, historic properties and storage areas.
The Tinytag Energy Logger is a safe and non-invasive device suitable for monitoring power usage of both single devices and entire installations. It is portable and self-configuring, and can be used for spot-checks or for longer term recording to identify when equipment is being used, times of peak load, how much energy is being used and the overall assessment of energy efficiency. The Energy Logger combines ease of use with accurate, high level performance, and is suitable for monitoring single or three phase power supplies.
- Enables effective measures to be taken to reduce power usage
- Assists with objectives for achieving or maintaining the ISO 14001 environmental standard
The cost-effective Tinytag CO2 logger uses a self-calibrating infrared sensor to accurately determine carbon dioxide concentrations. The discreet unit is mains powered and designed to be positioned unobtrusively where required. It can play a key role in building monitoring, identifying under-ventilated areas – the source of most air quality complaints – and enabling corrective action to be taken for the wellbeing of those inside. Areas with poor ventilation can lead to a build-up in carbon dioxide levels which can cause reduced concentration levels in occupants and in some cases can lead to health problems.
- Helps verify that ventilation systems are performing correctly
- Enables steps to be taken to maintain optimum internal air quality
- Helps identify energy saving options in over-ventilated spaces
These discreet battery powered loggers offer solutions for cost-effective, reliable monitoring for a wide range of buildings. They can be deployed on a local scale, or distributed throughout the premises to monitor conditions inside.
- Record environmental conditions to comply with H&S regulations
- Monitor the effects of different types of building materials, e.g. loft or wall insulation
- Validate heating, air-conditioning or climate control systems
- Calculate building temperature losses
A number of data loggers that record voltage, current and count inputs are available which can be connected to a variety of third-party sensors to provide specialist data loggers for use in a wide range of applications. Typical applications include monitoring of utilities meters or count monitoring of people or objects at a set location. The sensors may be configured to display readings in the appropriate engineering units for the type of sensor being used.
- Suitable for use with industry standard sensors
- Ideal for custom applications
Tinytag Plus Re-Ed