1. How to remove a dew point trace from a
To remove a dew point trace from a graph in your Tinytag
1. Go to View and Create New
2. Select the dew point trace and click Move.
This will take the dew point trace out of the graph.
3. Resave the graph to permanently remove the
dew point trace from the graph.
Please note: Once removed from a graph, it is
not possible for the software to regenerate the missing dew point
2. How to turn off dew point traces (USB-connection
Please note: Dew point traces
cannot be turned off for Tinytag Radio and LAN data loggers. You
will need to follow the above instructions for removing dew
point traces from graphs if you do not wish to see dew
Dew point traces can be turned off entirely for USB-connection
data loggers. To stop dew point traces from being added to
temperature and relative humidity graphs:
1. In your Tinytag software, go to Options and
2. Uncheck the Display dew point trace… option
at the bottom of the page.